So, though it does not seem much related to the ostensible subject of this blog, which (until it is not) is presently hiking, it is actually closely related to the ultimate subject, namely, myself and my thoughts and whatever/wherever they come from and lead to. And you. The trail, you see, is long, meandrous and often labyrinthine, friends.
When I return, whether in three weeks or six months, and decide to explore a penniless life of expression, this will all make sense. Or it won’t. Maybe I will remake this photo with better lighting, alignment, whatever. But that might defeat the purpose. Maybe I will come back and launch a career as a stand-up comic specializing in philosophical self-reflexive humor. But then, only I will think my jokes are funny.
Peace babies.

Your writing is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteRe: RSS Feeds:
-log into blogger
-click "edit layout"
-click "add a gadget"
-click "subscription links"
By adding these, I can add your blog to my home page and always see when you've updated.